Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day!

I should be more careful with what I wish for, I had wanted more sleep but this is ridiculous! I’ve slept the last few days away, I’m hoping that I soon become used to this new medication. Tomorrow I double the dosage, good thing Suzanna will be around to keep me from getting into too much trouble.

In honour of Canada’s birthday, I’m sharing two photographs tonight – one from either coast. One was taken in a sleepy Newfoundland fishing harbour at dusk, the other on a ferry going from mainland British Columbia to Vancouver Island. On both days I had the thrill of seeing a whale (I consider myself quite lucky to have had those sightings, having passed on whale watching boat trips on both coasts because of my inclination towards seasickness).

Now, back to sleep for me!

nfldboathouse

To download this image:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/havz2dc7guefqky/nfldboathouse.jpg

ferrystack

To download this image:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tti46mv7i7q6blr/ferrystack.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment