Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Favourite Spot…

This photo is of a favourite, and oft visited, spot in north Burlington in my shooting days. I found the property so captivating that I took a chance and left a message in the mailbox asking if the owners might consider allowing me to photograph more of their property in exchange for a print. They graciously and generously agreed (I was permitted to the very back of their extensive and gorgeous property), and was given the privilege of photographing the property for a number of years.

On my last foray into the country last year, I asked my friend to drive by this laneway so that I could take one last look. No matter the season, it’s always stunning!

laneway

Download available here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/4j6qs2lizu2guv3/laneway.jpg

3 comments:

  1. This photo is on the wall in my office, and brings comfort and peace to many. There aren't many weeks go by when I don't get a comment on it, and its partner:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a sense of peace looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and dreamy photo. I just want to walk through the mist and feel the magic.

    ReplyDelete