Sunday, November 4, 2012

Just Accept...

At astounding speed, old friends are flowing back into my life and new friendships are blossoming. And God bless the friends who just keep hanging in there with me through thick and thin.

I don't know why all of this wonderfulness is happening, nor do I dare to question it. Thank you for all the positive energy being sent my way. The kindnesses, generosity and love lift me in a way I can't begin to explain.

'Tis a brave and courageous thing to join me on this journey, it makes me sad that I can do so little to reciprocate all that my friends and my support network do for me. So many of you are a good distance away and have expressed your frustration at not being closer to help with everyday tasks, please know that I feel your support and good wishes. And without question, this "back office" support helps a great deal too.

I'm learning slowly but surely. Just accept all that is coming my way, it's happening as it's meant to happen (and I welcome the idea that angels appear around me in human form, nothing could convince me otherwise anymore!) I don't know if I'm here for just one more day or another few years, but for those that are riding this out with me - I'm humbled and so very grateful.

And now, I need to go have a really good cry. Because that's just what I do when I'm feeling so overwhelmed with appreciation. Even though I'm mostly by myself in this apartment, my friends are making it impossible to feel alone on this journey.





2 comments:

  1. Sandy,
    Spending time with you, getting to know you....your gorgeous smile, that indescribable sparkle in your eyes, your beautiful energy is how your are reciprocating to me...you are a beautiful human being and beautiful soul.
    I'm glad to be part of your journey, you are giving back more than what you think.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sharing last night. You have made our journey real and personal. We were told we will receive far more than we will give and we now believe.

    ReplyDelete