Monday, November 11, 2013

Cryptic Me…

Although close friends knew what was going on, I was quiet for many months on this blog about the CBC documentary. Two days away from the air date, and Suzanna and I are not quite sure how to describe how we feel. Not anxious or nervous – maybe just grateful that chances are fairly good that I’ll be right here beside her watching it on Wednesday night? We’ll be seeing it for the first time when you are!

Months ago I alluded to two projects on the go, you know about the first now.

I’m not quite ready to share details of the second project (we’re THIS close!), I’m going to tease a bit longer – but did want to open the window up ever so slightly.

As I’ve mentioned in the past, I’m overwhelmed by the number of readers visiting this blog. Some known to me, others are strangers from around the world. Some of you have chosen to share comments, either anonymously or by name.

If you’ve enjoyed the blog as a regular reader and would like to participate in a small (but very meaningful) way to the second project, please send me a private email at  sessa1@live.ca and I can elaborate.

Once you’ve heard the details, I would need permission to use both your first and last name if you decide to participate.

The friends who’ve already participated with this project – I thank you sincerely! What an incredible experience this is, and I can’t wait to share it with everyone else very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment