Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Where I'll be this week....


This laneway is one of my favourite spots to photograph. I've visited it dozens of times since moving to Burlington, in every season, in every type of weather. This image was captured yesterday, a cool autumn day that reddened my cheeks and made me pull my zipper up tight around my neck.

Never does it fail to inspire me, however I must say that fall is my favourite time to photograph here. The leaves have started to turn colour, and some are already dropping. From past years I know that the leaves will be a brilliant orange & yellow within the week.

My prednisone taper continues to give me plenty of rough days, and on these days I don't drive - much less photograph. But for this laneway, I will adjust my med schedule so I don't miss the peak brilliance to come. I know that my doctor approves. He's encouraging me to make the most of my time; telling me to do what I love. And this I love.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to get out and enjoy taking some photographs. That's a lovely shot and I'll look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work posted in the near future.

    ReplyDelete