Monday, January 18, 2010

Awesomeness...Is that a Word?

With being housebound so often this last year, I've been spending a lot more time on the Internet. There are some amazing websites and blogs out there - I'm in full-out learning mode these days! Just recently I discovered a blog that always put a smile on my face -"1000 Awesome Things".

The author of the blog has been doing a countdown from 1000 - 1, and is today sitting at Awesome Thing #589. Most people wouldn't be at all surprised that my favourites are food related, but there are so many posts that bring back lovely memories or give me a smile when I realize that others also find delight in some rather quirky things that can happen in daily life!

If you have a few minutes to spare, check it out...but don't be surprised to find that an hour has passed when you finally take a break from reading all that Awesomeness!

Which ones are your favourites?

Click here to visit the blog.

1 comment: